Thursday, February 21, 2013

Some Downtown Art...


On a break today I took a little walk. Actually I was looking for a place that would sell a cheaper hot chocolate than the one I bought at a place I visited the first day at the new job. I walked around the block in search of cheap hot chocolate and found...not one. 

Of course, I didn't actually go into any of the eateries that were on my walking tour, so they may have served hot chocolate. Maybe one day I'll find out.

 

I did see several painted walls. There are many closed shops around where I work and the local artists have put their talents to good use. I liked this one--the family tree. Some of the drawings were really cool.

Maybe next time I'll take more pictures of the other painted walls. I guess I'll need to take more walking breaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment