Monday, June 22, 2015

Announced Today: Book Launch For Johnny Worthen's New Book..."Celeste, The Unseen, Book 2"

*

Today, as I was checking out my Facebook account (I do that from time to time...), I received a notification, as is prone to happen from time to time. The notification came from a friend and fellow local author Johnny Worthen and he wanted the world to know that in a few short weeks, his latest book, Celeste will be released.

Celeste is the second book in the "Unseen" series. Regrettably, I must admit that I have not yet read Book 1 in the series, Eleanor. I really should rectify that. But even though I haven't read Johnny's books, I have gotten to know him at the various Comic Cons and writing symposiums in the area during the past couple of years. So when I say Johnny is a "colorful character," those you of who are lucky enough to know him know exactly what I mean. You can access Johnny website: HERE. And Johnny even speaks Danish, so you KNOW he's a class act!

Mark your calendars, folks! Celeste launches on Saturday July 18, 2015 at 4pm MDT. The event's being held at The King's English bookstore in Salt Lake City. You can learn more and access the Facebook page to the event: HERE. My life's so crazy right now I don't know what I'm going to be doing at 4pm MDT on Saturday July 18th, 2015 at 4pm MDT. But I'm going to join the party and hope I can make it! I hope you can too!

* Photo used without permission from: http://www.johnnyworthen.com/Celeste.html

No comments:

Post a Comment