Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"Forged In Flame"...My Introduction To Xchyler Publishing

16102956

A few years ago I submitted a short story to an anthology competition. The publisher putting on the contest was Xchyler Publishing. They chose my story and it's safe to say my life has not been the same since.

I didn't realize at the time, but when I entered that competition I had heard of Xchyler Publishing before. A few months before I saw the call for submissions, I spotted a post in Facebook that showed a very cool book cover. It's still one of the best book covers I've ever seen. It was for Xchyler's Forged in Flame: A Dragon Anthology. I believe Penny Freeman, the anthology's editor, posted the cover in Facebook. I even commented on it--I loved it that much.

And almost three years later, I still love this book cover. 

Xchyler has a monthly newsletter and because I subscribe I was able to download this book. If you'd like to subscribe to the Xchyler Newsletter (and I recommend you do...), just click: HERE. You'll be up to speed on all the goings on with this great publishing house.

I've got a lot of books to read now that I have a E-Reader, but I will get to it. In fact, I'm excited to see if what's inside is a fantastic as what's outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment