Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Thanks Sarah...And Dave...And Craig!

About Sarah

I woke up this morning and found I had an e-mail informing me I had received a review for my book of short stories. This one brought the total to three.

I knew the book was not going to get wide-spread exposure and that was okay. Of course, I'd love for it to be wildly successful, but I'm content with how it turned out and the place it serves within the grand scheme of things.

So when I found that a friend had written up a review, it put a smile on my face. When I read the review, the smile grew and just kept on growing. Sarah's review of my little book was so sweet and thoughtful, I knew I needed more than a "Thanks, Sarah!" response on Facebook.

I've had two other reviews of my collection, both from fellow authors I know. I've read and review books from both those authors. Now I need to read and review Sarah's books, Maladaptive Bind, and Blood Oath: An Orc Love Story as well as those published in Xchyler's Anthologies. These will be read, hopefully soon. You can access Sarah's blog: HERE.

Thank you Sarah for those beautiful words! And thank you Dave Butler and Craig Nybo--you're all heroes to me!

24596152

No comments:

Post a Comment