Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Xchyler's "Steel And Bone"...A Book Bomb

Steel and Bone: Nine Steampunk Adventures*

This upcoming Saturday Xchyler Publishing is having a book bomb for their latest steampunk anthology, Steel & Bone. If you're interested in the steampunk genre, I recommend you check this one out. You can access the Facebook page: HERE.

Here's a breakdown of the nine stories:

Steel and Bone, cover and blurb

I have several writer friends in this anthology. Scott "With The Cool Name" Tarbet, Sarah "Awesomeness Writer" Seeley and John "Couldn't Be A Nicer Guy" Olsen are local authors that I've gotten to know over the past few years. Many of the other writers I know as well, although it's through social media.

The book launches Saturday. If you want to check out the Amazon page, click: HERE. Steampunk can be a tricky thing to write. To me, it's one of those "you'll know it when you see it" kind of things. These are proven writers and I can't wait for this book to get out there and fly. I'm looking forward to reading it. I hope you will be, too.

* Photo used without permission from: https://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/25489614-steel-and-bone

No comments:

Post a Comment