Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Salt Lake Comic Con 2016...A Celebration Of Steampunk Panel


After the vendor floor closes and the con is winding down, there will be some of us still in the building trying to keep the experience of it all alive as long as possible. And if you're like us and want to get the absolute most out of your Salt Lake Comic Con experience, just come to Room 253A Saturday night, September 3, 8pm.

Because we're talking Steampunk!

Steampunk will always hold a special place in my heart. My first published story was a steampunk adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl. Mine's called Little Boiler Girl, and it's a story I'm still proud of. That little story opened up a lot of doors for me.

So when they announced my name on the A Celebration of Steampunk panel, it made my day. And those sharing the panel are some amazingly talented people.

Rebekah R. Ganiere
Cindy Grigg
John M. Olsen
Leigh Statham
And me.

So, if you're a fan of steampunk, or you'd just like to know more about it, stick around. We'll do our best to entertain and inform! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment