Wednesday, February 20, 2019

If You Like Reading And Helping Out A Family...Give "Sakura" A Shot!


I heard about the project some time ago. Paul Genesse, on social media, broke the news that his friend and fellow author Zachary Hill passed away. He wrote about a book Zachary was writing and Paul vowed to finish it.

And he and Patrick Tracy did.

The book is now available. It's call, Sakura: Intellectual Property and you can order it by clicking: HERE. I have not read it, but I love the cover art! It's beautiful.

What's the book about? There are a couple of reviews on the Amazon site. Here's a blurb from the YouTube site promoting the novel (you can access the YouTube site: HERE):

A Japanese, heavy metal singing android is hacked and turned into an assassin. She has to save Japan from a secret cabal taking over the world.

I never met Zachary. I'm sure we attended a few of the same conferences, and had he not passed away, there's a good chance he and I would have had a chance to meet, and perhaps share a panel or two. Everyone who talks of Zachary has glowing things to say, and since I know many of the people who speak highly of Zachary, and I hold those people in such high regard, I believe them.

Paul has worked on this novel for two years and will receive no renumeration for his work. All the profits are going to Zachary's family. That's another reason to support this work, a wonderful reason to support this work.

If you think you'd like this story, or you'd just like to help, click on the links and order the book. It'll make you feel good. Books are written for many reasons, as many as there are writers. Sakura was written for a good reason, one of the best, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment