Tuesday, December 1, 2020

"Haunted Yuletide" Is Available TODAY...Come On--You Know You Want To Read It!


 Dickens isn't the only one writing about ghosts at Christmas.

I heard once of a tradition, a tradition long gone, a tradition that sounds like a blast. It seems, back in the day, telling ghost stories at Christmas was a thing. And if you think about it, it makes sense. Christmas is a time of magic, of mystical happenings, of wonder. Ghost stories are kind of like that, too (except with jump scares...).What a perfect time to tell a ghost story--you've got family and loved ones gathered to celebrate the good things of life...why not mingle in some of the spooky?

If you're a fan of holiday horror tales, or if you're just mildly curious, a book released today sounds like just your thing. Haunted Yuletide from Immortal Works is now available. Fifteen stories in one collection, and all you have to do to order it is click: HERE and pick it up.

Not to toot my own horn (too loudly...), but if you notice, the second-to-last story is written by yours truly. A little known fact about anthologies, the second-to-last story is traditionally one of the strongest stories in any anthology. Don't think so? Pick up the book and prove me wrong. All right--I know that's not necessarily true...

But, it could be.

There are so many amazing writers in this collection, people I've known for years whose works I have read--not just the authors, but the editors as well. Even though I haven't read their stories yet, I can say with confidence, whatever they wrote will be great.

I've been so fortunate with the stories I've submitted. This is no exception. I'm proud to have my name included on the Table of Contents and on the Back Cover. And if you do pick it up, I'd LOVE to hear what you think of it, not just my story, but all of them. If you're looking for a great gift for someone--or yourself--pick up a copy of Haunted Yuletide today. Remember, ghost stories aren't just for Halloween or Groundhog Day. Maybe out little book can re-ignite that old tradition and everyone will be telling ghost stories at Christmas again.

No comments:

Post a Comment