Thursday, September 2, 2021

A Quick Hike On The Hill...


 In my need to do more neighborhood investigating, I decided to take a short hike on the hill behind our house. 

Funny...

I've lived on the side of a hill most of my life. For fifty years, we had access to basically a mountain. As a kid, I ran all over that mountain. As an older than middle-age man, I spent very little time on that mountain, a mountain with trails people came from miles around to hike.

Now, we live on what you'd most likely call a "hill" and I don't think anyone comes from miles around to check it out.

Doesn't mean it's not pretty, just in a different way.

I snapped some pictures of the hill, the view, and signs I saw as I meandered. I did not take a picture of the deer leg that was lying on the ground--thought about it, though.

So, it's not Davis County, and that's okay. It's still amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment