Friday, June 10, 2022

Did You Know You Can Grow Violin Bows In Your Garden...?


 I came across an Instagram post a couple of weeks ago. It was very informative. Years ago, I used to hang out with the star of the Instagram post, hung out quite a bit. I have many wonderful memories of those times.

It's good to see my friend again, albeit on a screen. It's good to see him continuing in the family business. It's good to see him sharing a sliver of his wealth of knowledge with the world.


If you're on Instagram, you can see this incredible video by clicking the link: HERE. I wish I could download the video on this blog, but you'll have to click the link to see it. I recommend you do just that. My friend Paul lets us in on a little secret--you can plant and grow bows for violins and other stringed instruments in your own back yard! 

That's amazing!


Yes, it's true. I know its because I've seen the proof with my own eyes. It's one of the many things most, if not all, of us did knot know. In the past couple of weeks, my wife has been busy planting vegetables, flowers, trees...neither of us ever considered the planting of bows.

If you're in the mood for something fun, give the above link a click. Even if you've never heard of my friend Paul or his family business, the short video is funny, and it will make you smile.


The world needs more videos like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment