Saturday, June 11, 2022

Ever Played Klask...?


 I posed the question, a question that I have to answer...

No.

I have not played an epic magnetic battle,

Otherwise known as Klask.

I saw something about the game a year or so ago. There was a video of the Klask world championships. That's when I learned the game originated from Denmark, just like Husker Du. I like things from Denmark. Since I lack information on the game, almost everything you need to know can be found on the game's website. You can access it by clicking: HERE.

I spotted the game for sale at Smith & Edwards. I would have loved to snap it up but that price...just a bit too much. Maybe one day.

I saw the game for sale, thought it was interesting. Perhaps, if you see the game and think your family would enjoy it, you should buy it and try it. If you do, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment