Friday, February 25, 2011

Pics Of The Day, Vol 1

Each day for the past 15 days I have posted a Pic Of The Day. Unlike Facebook, the pictures are not saved (I'm sure there's some fancy blogger gadget out there which would allow me to have these pics saved, but I don't know where to find said gadget...) so I decided to post all the pictures that I've had on my blog, and the captions that I used on those days. I think they make up a great collection, so far...






Yes, That's Bob...









The story's in the details...








Just your normal American family...










Stomper AMC Eagle SX/4











Miss Mary To Chris









Random Items On My Desk...










Snow On Fence











Satan's Elixir











Devil's Slide











Snow!











Rooster At The In-Laws









Patch, The Dog










No Description Needed...











Parking Meter









There Will Be Dancing Later...





Hope you like these. It's been fun thinking of different shots to shoot and finding a picture when it's least expected.

2 comments:

  1. I need to know what that heap of green deliciousness is... YUM!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Parsley and iceberg lettuce (plus some chop sticks...)

    ReplyDelete