Thursday, February 10, 2011

T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y NIGHT! (sung to the song "Saturday Night" by the Bay City Rollers)

For the past several months, Thursday nights signal the beginning of my weekend. By Thursday night I have already put in 40 hours at work. Of course, many put in 40 hours a lot quicker than I do, but as I age, I get tired.

With the addition of my other job, I can no longer look forward to sleeping in on Fridays. A typical Friday involved me lying around all day and writing. I miss those days, but I do love my new job...it's a blast.

I interviewed for two jobs this week. I knew I had one interview when the week began, the second interview came as a complete surprised. Personally, I like to interview and when the interviews are done, I generally feel I did pretty well. The same could be said for my interviews this week. I think I did well. Of course, the final say of how I did is not mine to make, or, my opinion will not be the one that counts.

And another thing, I need to eat something. It's not too late to eat (Is it ever too late to eat?) so I'm going to stop and russell up some grub (a little cowboy lingo there...).

Goodnight all you imaginary readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment