Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yard Work...Before & After


BEFORE & AFTER

I have friends who love to do yard work. I've written about yard work before and many who know me know my feelings on the matter. But, I also understand the importance of taking responsibility of a homeowner.

This year, as with many of you, there have been very few days where any work in the yard could be done. This weekend, however, the clouds parted and for several hours Friday and Saturday we worked in the yard. My mother-in-law came and helped for which we are very grateful. I took some before/after shots before we began.

BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


I remember as a child thinking I'd never get all the weeds (living on a mountain we never wanted for weeds...). I suppose it's with anything in life, it takes work--constant, vigilant, hard work--to stay ahead of the weeds...

No comments:

Post a Comment