Sunday, March 31, 2013

A New Camera...Do I Dare?


A friend and neighbor (same person...) bought a new camera and I asked her about her old one. "You want to buy it?" She asked. The question is simple enough, but unfortunately, the answer is not. Today I spoke with her again and she suggested I take the camera and give it a test drive. What a perfect day to have a camera...


The lens that intrigued me most was a macro and I quickly went outside to find fauna and wildlife. I found daffodils, spiders, rope and trees. It was fascinating!






 Today was Easter and we invited my father-in-law over. I took advantage of my loaner and snapped several pictures of the fam.

 







So, my answer to my friends question has remained the same since she asked. Will it eventually happen? That's the real question.

1 comment: