Thursday, March 28, 2013

Signs Of The City...


At noon today I took a walk downtown and snapped a few pictures along the way. After I returned to work I noticed that almost all the pictures I took were of signs.


Whenever I see this Scottish Imports store it makes me wish I were Scottish, and not just Scott.


There's a new theater being built downtown. A building where several of my friends work is being demolished to accommodate it. It's supposed to be a nice theater.


The rest of the pictures kind of speak for themselves. It was a beautiful day for a photowalk.




I love the PLAY GOLF HERE NOW sign...I still don't know what they're talking about. I'm going to have to do this again.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty cool. A good reason to get out and get the blood pumping and makes for a pretty neat blog post.

    ReplyDelete