Thursday, April 18, 2013

This Is Steve...


This is Steve. Steve is my friend.

I met Steve at work about five years ago, give or take. We worked on the same floor until I transferred to another building in another city. Was my decision to transfer based on the fact that Steve and I worked on the same floor? I'm not saying...

Fast forward five years. We're both older and supposedly wiser. We both have access to iPhones with the ability to send I/M's complete with photos and videos. Over the past few months, he's sent me a couple of strange pictures.


Him giving a "thumbs up" to a K...


A shot of the beach...


Samurai Jesus...


I'm not saying Steve is a little strange, but the picture of him lying under his desk in the fetal position? He says he took that yesterday when we had our earthquake drill and he was just following the instructions we were given for the drill. Personally, I think he took the picture last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment