Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Walk Around The Neighborhood...

 

I have a theory, or maybe it's an opinion and that is there are probably only two weeks in the spring and the same in the fall when the weather is perfect--not four months of perfect weather like some people think...only about four weeks, two in the spring and two in the fall.

I think we're in one of the perfect weeks right now. It was so nice outside tonight that my wife and I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood and I took along my camera to photograph it.


We saw flowers, 


And cats, 

 

And a piece of a tree fused into a power line. 


We looked up and down streets,


And tasteful curbside decor.


We got home just as the sun was setting below the lake--another beautiful end to a day that just happened to fall within one of those four beautiful weeks of weather, at least, where we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment