Monday, April 8, 2013

My Friend's Writing Experiment...


Meet Marion.

Marion's a writer.

Marion's also a very bright man, not to mention creative and thoughtful.

So, it really didn't surprise me when I read his blog post today. He's come up with an idea, an idea I think is very, very cool.

In a nutshell, he's come up with a plan to deal with some problems associated with writing fan fiction. To quot him, here's his idea. "I came up with the idea to create a world with setting, characters, and plot–a world where it is not only tolerated and legal to create fan fiction, but encouraged."

Any of your writers think that's a great idea?

 He's enlisted several professionals in his quest to create this world and even set up a Kickstarter page. 

If you think you'd like to help Marion, please check out his blog for yourself: HERE. Or check out his Kickstarter page: HERE. There's a lot of amazing things going on out there. This is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment