Friday, April 26, 2013

Book Launch For Mechanized Masterpieces Is Coming April 30!


Last December I saw the Facebook post--a call for submissions for a Steampunk anthology. I thought, 'It'd be SO cool to be part of that!'

I wrote a story, submitted it and it was selected. I kind of geeked out. Working with the ever-patient Penny at Xchyler Publishing (the publisher's website can be found: HERE), the story was tweaked and twanged and re-written until it became part of a book, an actual published book.

Today my wife looked up on Amazon and there it was. I kind of geeked out again.

Next Tuesday, April 30, 2013 is the official launch for our project. More details will be forthcoming. It's such a weird feeling to go through this process...weird and FANTASTIC!

So, stay tuned (not sure if that applies to anything but a television broadcast...) and find out more. See you then!

1 comment: