Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why I Won't Be Watching "Les Misérables" While Commuting On The Bus...


We bought it...not the first weekend the Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy combo went on sale, but we bought it all the same. You see, we don't usually go to movies--we wait until the movies can be bought at home. We miss out on that "theater experience," but it's cheaper and until we can afford to go to movies on a regular basis, it works out just fine.

And I've found that I love the digital copies. It's amazing that I can have a movie on my computer or iPod and take it anywhere--home, church (I don't watch movies at church, but I could...), and on the daily commute to and from work. I can do that now that I'm on the bus.


One film I'll try to avoid watching on the bus is our latest purchase. Why? Well, I don't know about you, but for me, it's difficult to watch a show like that and not break out in song--you know, like they actually do in musicals. No one really breaks out in song in real life and if they do, usually psychiatric professionals will be call. Singing--out loud--while riding in a bus full of workers and students would qualify for such a call to be made.

So, once the movie is downloaded on my computer and/or iPod, if I do watch while commuting, I'll just have to be extra careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment