Wednesday, November 6, 2013

1000 Days...1000 Pictures Of The Day


A few weeks after I began my daily blog, I decided to add a Pic Of The Day to each blog post. I did this so I would get more involved with photography, but it's turned out to be a lot more. The picture of Bob donning a DEVO hat was my first Pic Of The Day.

When I first began posting these pictures, I also downloaded the same picture to my Facebook account. Back then, you could only have 200 photos in a Facebook album. So when I reach 200 photos in an album, I start a new one. Today I began my sixth Pic Of The Day album, which means, I've downloaded 1000--no, make that 1001 Pics Of The Day.

 

This is today's picture. I've taken a lot of pictures of that building. It's a great building.

 It took a while but I took all the Pics Of The Day in that first Facebook photo album and put them to a video. It's posted to my YouTube account and you can access the video by clicking: HERE.

It's interesting to see how things have changed. There's a picture of our house covered in snow. In that picture there's a small pine tree out front. Today that same tree is huge! And the kids have changed, too. Back then I used my point-and-shoot Kodak camera. In the video I tried to arrange the photos in order, but it was taking too much time.

If you're interested, click on the link (HERE) and check out the video. Who knows? Maybe YOU'RE in one or more of the shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment