Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014...The Month That Was


The month of September, 2014 is almost over (actually, at the time of this writing, it's over in more than half the planet...).

It's been quite a month! So, I decided to look back and post a bunch of pictures of the month that was. It began with my son's cub scout boat race, and interestingly enough ended at my son's cub scout meeting. In between there was the 2nd Annual Salt Lake Comic Con, ending one show (Peter Pan...) and beginning another (Scrooge...). I had some tough allergies hit me, I found a sandpeople rock, our new neighbors finished landscaping and took a drive up Ogden Canyon.

I had a great month surrounded by fantastic people! I'm lucky like that. Thanks to everyone who helped make it such a wonderful time!




















No comments:

Post a Comment