Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Presenting John D. Brown's "Raveler"

Raveler: The Dark God Book 3*

I met author John Brown in 2012. He was a panelist at the LTUE Conference, and since then, I've had a chance to talk to him at several conferences--most recently, at Salt Lake's latest Comic Con. Today I noticed many of my local author friends did a book bomb on social media sites to promote his latest book. I thought I'd try and help out.

There's one problem--I've never read a John D. Brown book. 

That's the trouble with getting to know a lot of authors. There's just no time to read everything everyone writes and...you know, work and sleep and things like that. And John writes long books, over 100K per, I believe. I am making it a goal to start reading them soon.

Even though I've never read one of his books, I know many who have and he comes highly recommended. And, as an author, he's been very approachable whenever I've talked to him.

So, if you're looking for new books to read, check out Raveler, or better yet, check out Servant and Curse, books 1 and 2 of the The Dark God series. And go to his website: HERE.

Good luck, Mr. Brown! And keep writing!

* Photo used without permission from: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23148283-raveler?from_search=true

No comments:

Post a Comment