Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Book Bomb Time...Brad Torgersen's "The Chaplain's War"

*

Today several local authors are participating in a book bomb, a get-the-word-out campaign for a newly released book, Brad R. Torgersen's The Chaplain's War

You can access the author's website: HERE.

You can go to Amazon and buy the book outright: HERE.

Even though I've not read the book, I am familiar with the setting. Torgersen included two short stories in his book, Lights in the Deep. I blogged about that book and enjoyed it very much (you can read that blog post: HERE). Of all the stories in that collection, the ones involving Torgersen's chaplain stayed with me longer than perhaps any of his other stories. When I read his short story collection earlier this year, news of the full-length novel had already been announced and I understood how easily the characters and the situations in this new fictional world could be adapted to a longer, more developed story. You can pick up Lights in the Deep: HERE.


When a short story or novella so quickly and fully develops a believable and complete reality, adding several hundred pages usually only makes everything better. Needless to say, I'm excited about this one!

If you're a fan of science fiction and wonder if there's anything new to read, please check out Brad's latest work. I think you'll be glad you did.

* Photo used without permission from: http://bradrtorgersen.com/
∂ Photo used without permission from: http://bradrtorgersen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment