Thursday, October 16, 2014

Our Newest Appliance...


I had a conversation with my wife a few weeks ago and it went something like this:

"Honey, I'm going to a garage sale tomorrow. They have a water cooler I'm interested in. What do you think?"

A water cooler, I thought. "Cool!" I said.


And so, she picked it up and brought it home. After several attempts to find the large, five-gallon water jugs (thank you Smith's Marketplace...) we filled them up with artesian spring water, plugged in the cooler, and slapped on a huge jug of water.

Walla! Instant hot, cold, and room temperature water! No more heating water separately for tea or hot chocolate! No more using the fridge as our only source of cold water!


But, one of the coolest (literally...) features of our newest appliance we only found after we had moved it inside, plugged it in and filled it with water. There's a mini-fridge underneath the water dispensing area. I mean, that's a nice feature. Too bad I can't take the water cooler to work and keep it in my cubicle--they frown on personal fridges at work.

We've had the cooler for a few weeks. It's a winner! The only downsize--now we'll have to swap out our oven, fridge, and dishwasher for stainless steel models...

No comments:

Post a Comment