Saturday, June 10, 2017

A Beautiful Morning...


Because of where we live, when summer hits, both the days and the nights get warm. Now, we don't live in an area where it get so hot that being outside for more than ten minutes can cause permanent damage. Because we probably wouldn't live there. Both my wife and I do not like warm weather.

Actually, the weather where we live is almost perfect. Yes, it gets warm in the summer and cold in the winter, but not too much either way. There's is one thing that I would like to see when it comes to our weather. I would really like to see the temperatures in the summers come down at night. Last night was so nice. We opened up the windows and let a cool breeze blow through the home. And in the morning, we opened up a new feature to our house, a screen door.

When I walked into the front room at 8am this morning I noticed it was 59 degrees outside. The forecast says it's going to be cooler than normal for the next couple of days. I don't know if it's going to get as cool as it was this morning, but I'll take it as long as the outside temperature is lower than it is inside. It makes for a beautiful morning!

At least, until winter hits, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment