Friday, September 8, 2017

Gangrene Comedy Film Festival 2017 Edition...I Hope You Went


Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the return of the Gangrene Comedy Film Festival tonight. Had not absolutely everything fallen on these busy September weekends, I would have been there, possibly on the front row, definitely with camera in hand, and thoroughly enjoying the experience.

And since I couldn't make it, I somewhat know what I missed. 

I missed exceptional music performed by not only great musicians, but awesome people.

I missed out on good family entertainment, something you wouldn't be afraid to take your child, fiancee, or ecclesiastical leader to.

I missed out on seeing Craig Nybo rock and play the charming, yet gracious Gong Show host.

I missed surprises, those I thought might be coming and those I never saw coming.

And most of all, I missed out on fun, good ol' fashioned, stuff you seldom see nowadays, fun.

Last year the Gangrene Comedy Film Festival took a break. I hope that doesn't happen again. Craig--I'm sure you and your amazing team pulled of another fantastic show. I wish I could have been there to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment