Friday, September 29, 2017

Lagoon Frightmares "Seance"...Like Nothing You've Seen Before!


A few weeks ago I wrote about Lagoon's newest Frightmares attraction, Seance. I didn't write much--we were right in the middle of rehearsals. Since then we've been doing shows Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

In short, it's the best show in the entire park.

And the scariest, too!


Today Lagoon released a promotional video on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. I've filmed it and included it, but you can see the better version by clicking: HERE. If you're on Facebook check out Lagoon's Facebook page. There's more than an hundred comments on Seance alone. It's the kind of show that generates a lot of buzz. You can find the comments: HERE

I'm sort of a guide for the show. I talk to people before they go in. Many times they ask me questions about what it's like. I don't say much. Most of the fun is not knowing what's going to happen. If you like to be scared, you'll love it. I guarantee you've never experienced anything like this before.

Check out Seance. It's, as more than one Frightmares guest told me after seeing the show, "worth every penny."



No comments:

Post a Comment