Saturday, September 30, 2017

Having Fun With the iPhone Time-Lapse...


I LOVE the camera on my phone. Even if I never used my phone as an actual telephone, my iPhone SE is one of my favorite things and it's mostly due to the camera. I still haul around my Nikon D3300 with me most of the time, but when I'm going to the store, or picking up a kid from an activity, I usually just take the phone.

A few months ago I bought one of those phone bases for the car and the last couple of days I've been having fun utilizing the Time-Lapse feature on my phone.

Here's what I've come up with!

The first video I took was at this month's Salt Lake Comic Con, not in the car. I tried to get a shot of all the people coming into the event, but I chose a poor vantage point. Actually, I didn't think of doing it until they had already started coming in. Had I thought ahead, I could have made the video more interesting, but here's what I got.



The next video I took was yesterday as I drove from the store to our shift at Lagoon's Frightmares. I love watching these things! It still blows my mind that I can even capture stuff like this.


I wanted to include one other video, but it didn't turn out. I thought it did. I was sure that before I left McDonalds, I clicked on the Time-Lapse button, but when I was done, this was all that showed up.


Oh well, I guess they all don't work out. I'm not sure how long I'll be fascinated by the Time-Lapse feature, but until then, I'll keep loving my phone and its camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment