Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Børge Østervang's Twitter Account...Definitely Worth A Visit!


If you're unfamiliar with Twitter, it can be a pretty despicable place. Anyone can create an account and post almost anything. And if you add a false sense of anonymity, things can get ugly. So when you come across an account where the owner chooses to post something beautiful, over and over again, it's like a breath of fresh air hits you square in the face.


Because my Twitter account name contains a Danish word, people from the small Scandinavian country have found me and followed my account. Børge Østervang did just that, and when I checked out the things he posted, it was wonderful. Mr. Østervang posts paintings, beautiful paintings from around the world. He highlights many Scandinavian artists, most I haven't heard of. Then again, I haven't studied many artist or their art.

Too bad.

It's something I should do.


Because of the time difference, I usually see Børge's posts when I check out Twitter in the morning. I suppose he puts up most of the artwork when it's evening for him. It's a nice way to greet a day, like looking out a window and seeing a view that takes your breath away.

If you're on "The Twitter" and you'd like to check out Børge's site, search for @bostervang (you don't need the "ø"...). And if you're like me, you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment