Sunday, December 2, 2018

The One With Where The Cast Of Friends Got Brain Transplants


People love the weekends for many reasons--a big reason is that many of us get to sleep in. Lately when I've had the opportunity to sleep in, I keep waking up early, sometimes earlier than I do for work. This wouldn't be a problem if I would go to sleep at a decent hour, but I don't on weekends because, well...hey--I can sleep in.

This morning, though, for whatever reason, I was able to slumber beyond my normal time of waking up. It was great. The system worked. This particular morning, however, I woke up with a dream fresh on the brain.

And it had to do with brains.

Thanks to the modern miracle that is "binge watching," we've had the show Freinds on a lot lately. Last night's/this morning's dream had to do with all six stars of Friends. For some reason, the friends were all together and they needed to get brain transplants. In the dream, this made sense. The transplants were only supposed to be temporary, so that's good. The actors assembled and the transplants began.

But, they were not fitted with good brains, not even "Abby Normal" brains were used. No, show's characters were given chicken brains.

Why chicken brains?

I have no idea.

So, they get their new brains and began walking around. The next thing you know, none of the characters could do their jobs because they had forgotten how to do their jobs, or do anything else. This also made sense because they had chicken brains.

I woke up at this point and told my wife I dreamt about the characters in Friends getting brain transplants with chicken brains. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not able to sleep in more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment