Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Congrats To Jim...And His Wonderful One-Year Old Baby!


 If you know Jim Christian, you know certain things about him. You know he's a passionate individual--passionate about many things. He loves the theater. He loves music. He loves laughing. He loves creating magic and getting the most out of those he directs and teaches...

And he loves Disney...all things Disney.

So, when I heard Jim was going to start a podcast about all things Disney, I knew certain things. I knew he'd make it as professional and entertaining as possible. I knew he'd try and share his love of Disney to as many people as possible. I knew he'd have wonderful guests and he'd make those guests's experience as fun as possible--for both them and the audience.

And I knew he'd stick with it.

Today marks the one-year anniversary of Jim's podcast, That Old Mouse Magic Podcast. If I missed any episodes, it wasn't many. There's much I've learned about Disneyland, Walt Disney World, the other theme parks across the globe, and the other Disney venues, cruise ships, resorts, etc. I've learned about which rides are the best, a lot of history behind the parks, the rides, and the food. And I'm not a self-described "Disney geek" and still enjoy the stories and the memories of others.

The hardest part of any venture is dedication. Jim is a busy man. I'm sure there's other things he could do--other things that also bring joy to people, but he's continued pushing out episodes, doing interviews, even creating an online store for his show. And it doesn't sound like he's slowing down a bit.

Congratulations Jim! May you keep that magic flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment