Thursday, May 20, 2021

Remember...Don't Overload


 It's Garbage Night...or, more technically, Pre-Garbage Day. Before I go to bed tonight I'll need to do a sweep of the house and empty trash cans in the bedrooms and bathrooms. That way, depending on when the garbage truck arrives tomorrow morning, I won't need to worry about it.

The other day in the mail, we received a flyer...one of those "To Current Resident" mailers all current residents get. It was from the city reminding us of the rules when it comes to proper garbage can etiquette. One thing, however, caught my attention...

Containers CANNOT be overloaded.

Good metaphor for life.

Today I found another one of those memories that I posted on this day a few years ago. It just happened to be a picture of an obviously overloaded garbage can, overloaded with tall grass. Truth be told, I did not the leave the garbage can that way--I did break down all those tall grasses so it fit...well, sort of fit. I don't think Tremonton City would have approved how the garbage can turned out that day.

Yes...like containers, it's not good to be overloaded...at least, not too much anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment