Wednesday, May 26, 2021

If You Haven't Yet...Give The Legendarium Podcast A Chance


 I listened to the latest episode from The Legendarium Podcast today. If you're not familiar with the podcast and you like all things nerd and geeky--especially books and movies centering around the fantasy and SciFi genres--you'll love this group. Here's the synopsis of their latest discussion:

The Legendarium Podcast|

Ryan, Craig, Kenn, and Todd are together again, this time to spin the Wheel of Tangents. They take on completely random topics in and out of the SFF fold, including fantasy fashion, amusement park food, issues of distance in sci-fi, absurd dream house features, and much, much more.

I must admit--I don't listen to all the podcasts, especially when they're deconstructing a book I haven't read or they're discussing something I'm not interested in. Though, it's rare when that happens. This latest episode reminded me of when I first found them...obvious friends sitting around chatting, chewing the fat, shooting the bull (sometimes, a lot of bull...). Of the four, I've performed several times with three of them. And, years ago, I was fortunate enough to be included in one of their discussions.

Fast forward several years. They've evolved in their discussions, they've expanded their interests (or the interests they share...), and they've added more experts, some I know, others I don't, but even with the changes, the core of the show remains the same. If you'd like to check out the blog, the podcast, and even support their endeavors, click: HERE for more information. 

I've blogged about this group before. Today, listening to my friends, it reminded me of why I like them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment