Friday, October 29, 2021

Good Morning...


 The other day while at work, I saw an incredible sunrise. I blogged about it (because I almost missed it...). We've had some fall storms roll in as of late and because of that, we've had cloudy skies. Cloudy skies sometimes translate to brilliant sunrises. I thought I'd see if I could catch one.


When I got to work, I put my phone on a small tripod and pointed the phone eastward. I set the phone's camera to the time-lapse function and hit "go."

Then I waited...

and waited...

and waited. 

After a couple of hours, I thought I'd check to see what I'd captured. As I worked, I kept glancing outside and I didn't think the morning was too impressive. It was no where near what graced us the other morning--far from it. But, I thought I'd check it out anyway.

Turns out, it was amazing. There's something about seeing things sped up that I think is cool.

So, I give you a random morning, a couple of hours in under thirty seconds.

It was a good morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment