Friday, October 22, 2021

How To Make The Dentist Office A Little Less Scary...Fill It With Harry Potter Stuff


 I had a dental appointment today, which I've done religiously every six months for many many years. I expected for the experience to be like it's been time after time I've gone before, but as I entered the waiting area this morning, I saw they had decorated. At first, I thought not much of it--decorating during the holidays is nothing new, but this time it was a little different...

The place was decked out in all things Harry Potter.

It was amazing.

It was one of those experiences where every time you turn and look at another corner of the room, a new Harry Potter item appeared (not magically--it was placed there beforehand...). I snapped a couple of pictures when I first walked in, but it would have taken me a long time to to capture all the Harry Potter-themed items.

Before I left, as I spoke to the person to re-schedule my next appointment, I asked who decorated the office. As luck would have it, it was her and her daughter. I was impressed. They did a fantastic job. So, if you happened to be getting your teeth cleaned/drilled/pulled in the Farmington area, and your dentist works in the Rock Hotel Dental building, you'll see just what impressive job they did on decorating. 

And, it'll take your attention away from the sound of a drill...

No comments:

Post a Comment