Sunday, October 31, 2021

Give Thanks...The Post I Cannot Share

Last night, I snapped several photographs, even took a video to remember the closing of another season of an incredible show.

I can show you almost none of it.

What I can show you is a photo of the venue (what it looks like on the outside...), and the mask I wore when I greeted the attendees as I stood outside with them and waited for the shows to begin.

Other than that...nope.

I am one of a select few that is allowed to see "behind the curtain" of the show...I get to see the inner workings, see how the sausage is made. Oh, and there's little thing called a "non-disclosure agreement" that prohibits me from posting those pictures or that video.

I'd sure love, too...

But I won't, or better, can't.

I'd love to show you just how special the show is, how amazing it is, how  completely dedicated to one singular purpose it is and it fulfills that purpose extremely well.

Basically, the show scares people.

I'm grateful I've been associated with Lagoon's Seance since its inception. I've worked with some of the most talented people I know all dedicated to scare the bejebbers out of all those who enter that non-assuming door. Yes, I'd love to share more, but the best I can do is invite you to come experience Seance yourself next year. And maybe...just maybe, I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment