Sunday, October 9, 2022

Give Thanks...Happy Anniversary, Kids!


 It's hard to believe two years have passed to the day since our oldest and his fiancee became husband and wife. A lot has happened in twenty-four months, more for them I imagine than the rest of us. They married on a beautiful Autumn day in Northern Utah, and later than night, threw a big party where friends and family danced and celebrated.

I'm grateful to have been a part of their wedding. I'm grateful the kids (they aren't really "kids" anymore...) chose to commit to each other and are continuing to build a life together. My wife and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last month. I pray my son and his beautiful bride can experience that same milestone one day.

Happy 2nd anniversary, kids! Here's to many many many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment