Monday, October 17, 2022

Never Not A Good Time...To Read "Haunted Yuletide"


 Earlier today, I was doing some web surfing when I came across an Instagram post. It was from a fellow author doing a little self-promotion. All authors know, there's nothing wrong with that. Then I remembered, I have a story in that book.

There's never not a good time to read Haunted Yuletide.

Anthologies are interesting. A few writers can get together, come up with a topic, send out request for submissions, and the stories come in. I've been part of those conversations, at symposiums, at comic cons, at literary conferences. "You know what would be great?" one of us would ask. "We should do an anthology about such and such."

"Yeah," another author always chimes in. "That sounds like a great idea!" Many times, the idea dies there, but every once in a while, it has legs and becomes an actual book that people can read, put on their nightstands and ignore, or use as a social media self-promotion topic (which is exactly what I'm doing...).

My story, All Through The House, is, I believe, the last story I had published. It came out almost two years ago. I have been derelict in my writing duties. For an author, that's unacceptable. I need to do better.

But, forget all that--I think you should pick up our little collection. You can find/buy it by clicking: HERE. Since it's a haunted anthology, it's perfect for Halloween, Christmas, and every day in between. Buy it, tell your friends to buy it, and read the crap out of it. If you like spookiness and Christmas, well...like I said... 

There's never not a good time to read Haunted Yuletide.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hygge Man. I am hosting an event over on my blog called A Very Dickens Christmas. Keeping with the tradition of telling ghost stories around Christmas time. This anthology would be perfect reading for the event.

    ReplyDelete