Thursday, October 13, 2022

Just A Little...Inspiration


 Inspiration...

It comes in many forms. The problem for me is not "not enough inspiration," but too much.

I keep thinking of wonderful writing projects. I'm sure my wife is sick of hearing about each new book or story I want to write. I'll tell her the gist of what I'm thinking about and she nods and usually gives me great feedback on what I told her.

Then, many times, I'll even start the story.

Then, many times, it goes nowhere.

Since it's Halloween time, my thoughts on new projects automatically go to the spooky, the scary, the fun. I want to write a series of stories, short stories that focus on one person...sort of a journal of experiences that happen to this one person. This type of project comes with some unique challenges. I've got some time off at the end of the month. It's a good time to jump right in.

Yes, inspiration can be found almost anywhere. Many times, that's my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment