Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snow Day...


We've had bigger snow storms, much bigger, but this one was greatly appreciated. I speak for myself only...I'm sure those people who slid off the road or made contact with another car while driving which caused many a call to an insurance adjustor didn't appreciate the snow. And I'm sure there are those who disagree with the snow just on principle...

 

 
I came home and took some pictures of our little pine tree out front decked in Christmas lights. It looks pretty good (again, my opinion...).

 




I thought the front steps adorned in white were photo-worthy, too. The snow looks fake in the picture. I can assure you, it is not.
 

One reason I was so glad for the snow is the valley's air will greatly improve once the storm passes. The valley looks beautiful with a blanket of white on the ground and a sky of blue overhead. Let's see what tomorrow brings...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment