Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day Of The Year Blog...


Happy Dishwasher Repair, Utah Utes Win       New Years Eve!

The final rays of sun are setting on 2011 as I type this humble post. I look back on the day that was and am quite pleased. It was a well-received day.


I began my day in repairs mode. Our dishwasher--a daily workhorse for our family--needed some attention. A couple of years ago we called a repairman to help us out with our dishwasher. Since I was home at the time, I noticed how he dismantled the dishwasher and I saw how he fixed it. I've taken it apart twice since. I'm glad to say (at least as far as we know...) the machine works fine.


New Years Eve, 2011 means another thing...the University of Utah Utes played in the Sun Bowl in El Paso, Texas. If you haven't heard, this picture tells it all:

No comments:

Post a Comment