Saturday, June 23, 2012

Girls' Camp...

*

Girls' Camp, 2012 Edition

My daughter spend the last few days at girls' camp--her first one. When they asked for volunteers to help out, I pretty much needed to sign my name on the piece of paper. I went up to the camp yesterday afternoon and returned this morning. The girls had been there since Wednesday. I had a fun time. It was beautiful in the hills above Kamas. The leaders did a wonderful job.

My daughter, one of the "First Years," had a blast! And if they made a movie of their experience, the trailer might look something like this:


I love these pictures of the way girls' camps used to be. If you have a moment, check out the website: HERE. The pictures are great! Maybe in a hundred years someone may find out pictures and think the same things..

*

*Photos used without permission from: http://www.keepapitchinin.org/2009/03/22/beehive-girls-just-wanna-have-fun-1916/

No comments:

Post a Comment