Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm A You Tube Sensation! (Kind Of...)


Almost 4 years ago my boss at the time (who has since ascended to the upper echelons of state government...) talked me and another co-worker into participating in his employee motivational skit. We performed the skit, and it was uploaded to YouTube. I remember telling people about it, and then I forgot all about it.

Today at work someone I worked with back then sent me an instant message and he also sent along the link to the video. I could not believe that the little video had been viewed over 20,000 times. Now I know in the world of viral videos, 20K is nothing, but the number was impressive to me.

If you want to watch it, just click: HERE. It is corny and silly and I still wear that shirt to work occasionally. It's one of my favorites. I can't believe it's been four years since we did that. How time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment