Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Day For Public Transportation...


I could have driven from my office building downtown to the training held 40 miles away. That would mean I would have to drive to the office in the morning. Leave around noon, drive to the training, then drive home after. Or, I could just take a series of buses and trains to accomplish the same thing. I took a picture on each leg of my journey.


The 6am Frontrunner southbound train.


The 615 downtown bus.



I arrived early for the train trip north so I snapped a few pictures.


The train trip north.


And the train trip south. Ever since I lived in Europe decades ago, I've loved riding on the train. It's something we here in the west don't get to appreciate as much as those on the east coast do. I probably won't be taking another trip like this any time soon, but if I do, I hope I can again utilize public transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment