Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Salt Lake Comic Con...Friday's Panel, Part 2


This is the final pre-Comic Con post. This panel, taking place at 7pm on Friday, centers around Steampunk!

Steampunk is very cool. It's specific enough to focus on some main themes, but it's also open to individual interpretation. I really like the genre, both the art and the literature.

Friday's Panel is titled, Steampunk: What Is It? Is It Here To Stay?

On this panel is myself, Dan Willis (who was at Salt City Steamfest, but I didn't get a chance to meet...), James Wymore (who will be with me on Friday's other panel...), Tanglwyst de Holloway, Robison Wells, Dave Butler, and Paul Genesse.

Dan Willis's website can be found here: Dan Willis's Website.

James Wymore's information can be found here: James Wymore's Website.

Tanglwyst de Holloway's website can be found here: Tanglwyst de Holloway's Website.

Robison Wells's information can be found here: Robison Wells's Website.

Dave Butler's information can be found here: Dave Butler's Website.

Paul Genesse's website can be found here: Paul Genesse's Website.

I'm excited about all of the panels, but there's something special about Steampunk. I consider myself a newbie to the art form so I hope I--and everyone else--learn a lot.

Tomorrow the fun begins! Time to step into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment