Thursday, September 26, 2013

Why Didn't They Have These When I Was Young?


Last week we picked up my son at one of those trampoline places. If you're unfamiliar with the concept, imagine a place where trampolines line the floors and walls and children and adults alike can frolic to their heart's content.

So, my question is, why didn't these places exist when I was my son's age?

 

There are actually a lot of things that didn't exist when I was my son's age. Video games, deep-fried Twinkies, TSA. Some I would not want, but others, like Get Air Sportsplex, located 1188 Sportsplex Drive, Kaysville, Utah, 84037, would have been a blast.

Of course, each generation looks upon others with both regret and admiration. I wonder if my son would ever want to grow up in the 1970's.

Probably not...


Get Air Sportplex in Kaysville Website: HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love jumping into the foam pits. It is a major workout digging myself out and crawling to the edge.

    ReplyDelete