Thursday, September 5, 2013

Salt Lake Comic Con, The First Panel...


I knew I was in trouble when the other panelists introduced themselves. Let's see, everyone on the panel (except me...) has made a full-length film with budgets and crews and catering services.

Don't get me wrong, I loved being up there and I think I gained more from the discussion than anyone else in the room, but at one point, I wondered if I would have anything to contribute. All the questions were geared toward actually making a movie, and that's something I haven't done.

Luckily, someone asked about the writing process and I was able to hopefully offer some interesting comments. And by the end of the hour I said a couple of other things.

My only hope is that those who came and paid for the experience to hear some people talk about how to make movies left feeling it was worth their time. It was certainly worth mine. Let's see how tomorrow turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment