Saturday, July 12, 2014

Great Day For A Festival...


I took over a hundred pictures today (which, I know, for a digital camera that's not that many...), but what was unusual is I took the pictures in different places.

But for this blog post, I'm focusing on Farmington Festival Days celebration.

Today was our little town's party. It was once called Farmington Fiesta Days--a name I prefer, by the way, and I prefer that name because it's what I first knew. But due to political correctness, it's now called Festival Days.

It began with a parade. Because members of my family are participating in the city's summer show, we were asked to participate in the parade. It was fun and I took pictures.


In the afternoon a few of us from the show performed for what the members of Spinal Tap would call "a festival crowd." And Farmington Festival Days couldn't be complete without a fireworks display. It's been a long day. I'm tired. Goodnight.










No comments:

Post a Comment